Pages

Highlight Of Last Week

Search This Website

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Actor Arjun Kapoor's Corona Test Positive, Posted on Instagram


 Actor Arjun Kapoor's Corona Test Positive, Posted on Instagram

Film actor Arjun Kapoor has come out positive. Arjun Kapoor had his corona virus tested. The result has been positive. Arjun Kapoor has shared this information with fans on his Instagram account. The actor wrote that he is positive about Corona.

ALSO READ :- Humanity embarrassed again in Kerala: Ambulance driver commits rape on Corona positive girl

Information provided by posting

The manner in which cases of corona virus are coming up in the country has become a matter of concern for all. Every day in India alone, more than 80,000 cases of corona virus are being reported. 

The Bollywood industry is also not excluded from Corona and many Stars Covid 19 have come positive from the industry. A new name has been added to this list and this is the name of actor Arjun Kapoor.

ALSO READ :-  Under this scheme of the government, there will be relief in electricity bill, subsidy of Rs. 15,000

He wrote in his post, "It is my responsibility to inform you all that my Corona test has come positive. Right now I feel better and my body is not showing the symptoms of Carona. 

CLICK HERE TO GUJARATI 

I have isolated myself based on the advice of doctors and administration and I will stay in the home quarantine. Thank you all in advance for your support. I will keep you informed about my health. Such a time has never come before, an unusual time, I believe the whole of humanity will fight this virus and win the war.

No comments:

Post a Comment