Pages

Highlight Of Last Week

Search This Website

Thursday, October 8, 2020

Ahmedabad middle-aged man commits suicide in Vadodara, names of 10 people in suicide note, ‘I am very annoyed,

 Motivation: Ahmedabad middle-aged man commits suicide in Vadodara, names of 10 people in suicide note, 'I am very annoyed, I have given Rs 2.41 crore, my partner is also responsible'

  • A middle-aged man was found strangled in the Bopal area of ​​Ahmedabad from the Amity Hotel in Vadodara.
  • The accused were threatening to kill Alpeshbhai and his family to extort money

He had committed suicide at the Amity Hotel in Sayajiganj area of ​​Vadodara. A middle-aged suicide note has been found. In which Alpeshbhai has written the names of 10 people and at the same time Alpeshbhai has also written about financial transactions. In the suicide note, Alpeshbhai has blamed the partner for the whole incident. He also mentioned that the accused had repeatedly threatened to kill Alpeshbhai and his family. The body was handed over to his family after an autopsy was performed this morning.

ALSO READ :-  Son kills father: Husband runs away with knife, wife refuses to give him gold nuggets


Letters written by Alpeshbhai: Suicide note

‘In Shri Khodiyar, Nagarjunbhai, Bharatbhai Bhutia, Narendrasinh Vaghela, Meghrajbhai, Aniruddhasinh Sanathal, Mukeshbhai Vaghela, Lalo Vaghela, Lucky Vaghela, Bharatsinh Jodha, Amit Khut Bapunagar all these people are very annoying to me. So I commit suicide tired and bored. There is nothing wrong with my family. Payment does not come in lockdown. Earlier a month ago two crore forty one lakh people have been given. 

I am repeatedly pushed and threatened with death. He also says that he will kill your boy. My partner Narendra Singh is responsible for this. I have been mentally harassed and he is also earning Rs 2 crore and is not cooperating with me. I'm going to commit suicide. Jaya does not leave these people, she has taken a lot of money. Dilip should take care of my boy, Ilesh, Rakeshbhai should take care of my boy. Narendra Singh Vaghela is my partner behind doing all this.

ALSO READ :- October 8 horoscope: On Thursday the planetary position will be in favor of Virgo, Libra people will get the blessings of elders

 Earned money and taken home and no one gives support if the market is in trouble. I take this step because I don't know where to get support. Kush's mother said that if I did not believe, this result came. I am very sad that I could not fulfill your wish. Forgive me I am taking this step because I am very tired. I'm sorry boy. There is nothing that you can do about it. '

The accused threatened to kill Alpeshbhai and his family members

According to a complaint lodged by Jayaben Alpeshbhai Patel, wife of the deceased, the accused repeatedly demanded money from her husband and threatened to kill Alpeshbhai and his family members and incited Alpeshbhai to die.

ALSO READ :-  Surat saw a boom before Diwali, Diwali vacation in diamond industry will be kept for 5 days

The room did not leave despite the time of checkout from the hotel

Alpeshbhai Nagjibhai Patel, 49, a resident of Pagatya Residency in Bopal area of ​​Ahmedabad, stayed at the Amity Hotel in Sayajiganj area on Monday evening. They were allotted Room No. 5 from the hotel. At the hotel they were given I.D. Gave his Aadhaar card as proof. They were due to be checked out on Tuesday, but were checked out by the hotel for not leaving the room despite their time being up. During the investigation, they were found trapped.

Police informed the family and the deceased's brother reached Vadodara

ALSO READ :-  Accident: An old man dies after being hit by a car bike in Gadha, a young woman dies when a tanker overturns an Activa in Rajkot

Meanwhile, the incident was reported to Sayajiganj police who rushed to the spot. And took possession of the corpse and sent it to Sayaji Hospital for postmortem. On the other hand, Alpeshbhai Patel's suicide was reported to his family and his brother arrived in Vadodara late on Tuesday night. Police obtained preliminary details from the deceased's brother and registered a case of suicide. And after the postmortem of Alpeshbhai's body this morning, the body was handed over to the family for the final rites.

CLICK HERE TO GUJARATI 

It was revealed that Aadhaar had committed suicide in money transaction

Sayajiganj police station police constable Langeshbhai said that the preliminary investigation has revealed that Alpeshbhai Patel of Ahmedabad had committed suicide in a money transaction. Based on the complaint of the deceased's wife Jayaben Alpeshbhai Patel, the police have registered a case against 10 accused and conducted further investigation.

No comments:

Post a Comment