Pages

Highlight Of Last Week

Search This Website

Monday, November 23, 2020

Superstition: Bhuvani's deed in Jasdan's Veeranagar, you have taken my mantras, if you don't give it back, we will get rid of it.

Superstition: Bhuvani's deed in Jasdan's Veeranagar, you have taken my mantras, if you don't give it back, we will get rid of it.

  • Parineeta's Nandoya and Masa slapped him in the face and eyebrows and Bhuva burned the burning grass with a bridge.
  • Parineeta was shifted to Rajkot Hospital last Wednesday
  • Three arrested, including Bhuva, whose wife died late last night

The Chandana family of Kotra village in Santrampur of Mahisagar district in Virnagar village in Jasdan taluka of Rajkot district is making a living by doing farm labor. Last Wednesday, the family's wife Urmila Pankaj Chandana (age 23) was at the farm at night, when Bhuvo Nilesh Kalubhai Katara, also known as Dashamano, was working in the farm next door. He said to Urmila, "You have taken my mantras, if you don't give them back, you will kill us." Parineeta was later burnt to death by cattle.

ALSO READ :-  Announcement: Curfew in Ahmedabad from 9 pm to 6 am till December 7, Commissioner of Police's announcement

Urmila, who was critically injured in the beating by Bhuva, was shifted to Rajkot Hospital for treatment. But her stabbing to death last night has turned into a murder.

Urmila's husband lodged a complaint at the Atkot police station and the three accused were arrested

Atkot police had registered a case against Nilesh, his son-in-law Mukesh Nathubhai Katara and son-in-law Satishbhai under IPC 308, 323, 508, 114 on the complaint of Urmila's husband Pankaj Bhanabhai. Section 302 has been added to the treatment of Urmila's death. Atkot police have arrested the three accused and are conducting interrogation.

ALSO READ :- Murder: A fight between two groups over a trivial matter like walking on the street in Savarkundla

The family of Kotra village of Santrampur works in Veeranagar village

Urmila's husband Pankaj said in the complaint, "I am a native of Kotra village in Santrampur and currently work as a farm laborer in Veernagar." One and a half year old son Dhrumil is in the offspring. My son-in-law Mukeshbhai Katara has planted in Bharatbhai Ruparelia's farm.

 For two and a half months now I have been working in Veeranagar like Banevi, sister Visti, younger brother Haresh, younger sister Asmita, Banevi's nephew Nilesh Katara (Dasha's so-called brother-in-law), Banevi's uncle Satishbhai, his wife Shilpaben.

ALSO READ :-  Cheating: Keeping the girl together for six years, having two abortions and finally telling her not to get married

Nilesh looked in front of my wife and said that she had taken my mantras

Last Wednesday at 9 pm I was sitting at Bharatbhai Ruparelia's farm house with my wife Urmila, Banevi Mukeshbhai, sister Visti, younger brother Haresh, sister Asmita, Banevi's nephew Nilesh, Nilesh's sister Sumitra, Banevi's aunt Satishbhai. Then Nilesh raised his hand and looked at my wife sitting next to him and said, "I am Dashama's brother-in-law, he has taken my mother's mantra".

Satish hit my wife in the mouth and blood came out of her lips

Later, Nilesh said to my son-in-law and Satishbhai, "Urmila has taken my mantras, give it back to her, otherwise it will kill us all." Later my brother-in-law Mukeshbhai grabbed my wife's legs and sat on her feet and Satish sat on his back. Both Mukesh and Satish asked me to give back my Nilesh Mataji mantra. Later, Satish hit my wife in the mouth and blood came out of her lips.

ALSO READ :- Tea and pan-mawa gela-lorries will be closed for three days

I was going to the room when Nilesh told me to keep going inside the house

Nilesh told me to keep going inside the house and I kept going to the room and looking out of the window. Nilesh then set fire to the corn bridges and told Satish and Mukesh to move away. Then Nilesh threw the burning bridge over my wife Urmila and started shouting as the clothes caught fire.

CLICK HERE TO GUJARATI 

 Then I ran out of the room and my brother-in-law called Seth Ashokbhai. We also brought Jasdan Hospital and from there to Rajkot through 108 as the surrounding wadiwalas also gathered. Meanwhile, Urmila, who was undergoing treatment, succumbed to her injuries in Rajkot Civil last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment