Pages

Highlight Of Last Week

Search This Website

Sunday, March 12, 2023

મારી સાથે શારીરિક સંબંધ બાંધવો પડશે: પરિણીતાના પ્રેમમાં પાગલ કોન્સ્ટેબલે વટાવી હદ

AHMEDABAD: An incident of repeatedly harassing Mahi by saying 'I love you, I want to have a relationship with you' has come to light.  Also, by calling from different mobile numbers and office phones, the police constable was demanding to have a relationship with the woman.


 'I love you, I want to make love to you'


A woman living in Nikol area has lodged a complaint with Naroda police station that when she was living near Devasya School at Nikol, Jairaj Vala, a police officer, used to live near her.  So he was introduced to him.  After some time, the accused started telling the woman that, I love you, I want to have a relationship with you, repeatedly harassing her and demanding to have a relationship with the woman.  Not only that, he was annoying by calling from different mobile numbers and office phone.  So the woman filed an application at the Krishnanagar Police Station.


 Why refuse to build a relationship?  After saying that, he made a nasty remark


 On March 2 around 2.30 pm, the woman went to pick up her daughter with the Activa, Jayaraj came there and took the key of the woman's Activa and sat on the Activa and started saying, why are you refusing to have a relationship with me?  Saying that, he started speaking nasty words.  When the woman refused to swear, the accused threatened that if you don't have a relationship with me, I will kill you.  Whenever the woman went to school to pick up her daughter, the accused would come to her and harass her by demanding sexual intercourse.


 Not only that, why don't you believe what I say, you have to believe what I say.  I have to have a physical relationship with him, he used to say.  Also threatened that if you do not believe me then I will kill you and your family.  A police complaint has been lodged by the woman informing her husband about the matter.  Currently, the police have filed a complaint and started further investigation.

Source : "News18 ગુજરાતી"

No comments:

Post a Comment