Pages

Highlight Of Last Week

Search This Website

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Suicide note reveals: Ahmedabad Naroda youth suicide case: Turn in suicide note


 
Suicide note reveals: Ahmedabad Naroda youth suicide case: Turn in suicide note

The suicide of a young man living in Naroda in the city and previously working in Tours and Travels has taken a new turn in July. It has been revealed that the youth committed suicide with his son's son and Swami Amrutjivandas of Anand Vallabh Vidyanagar Gurukul, who became Swaminarayan Gurukul of Khalapur, Navi Mumbai, for Rs 17 lakh. 

The revelation is based on the deceased's suicide note. A video along with a suicide note has also been recovered from the deceased's house, in which case Naroda police have registered a case and launched an investigation.

ALSO READ :-  Earthquake: 4.1 magnitude earthquake shakes Rajkot district including Jetpur, Upleta, Gondal

The wife asked about the wheat pill, but the husband did not answer and fainted

Originally from Sabarkantha, Praveenbhai Patel lives in Makawal village of Sirohi and works in agriculture. His eldest son Jaimin lived with his wife Deepika in a Swaminarayan flat in Naroda and worked from home as Tours and Travels under the name Jahan Holiday Solution. On July 14, Deepika's sister was at home and her husband Jaimin was also at home. 

Meanwhile, while Jaiminbhai was working in the sitting room in the afternoon, Deepika asked her husband Jaiminbhai about a tablet called Selfos to put in wheat. However, he did not respond to a request for comment. Jaiminbhai later fell unconscious and was shifted to a hospital in Bapunagar, where he died the next day.

ALSO READ :-  Tractor becomes 'time': brother of one of three sisters dies in accident in Rajkot, 'bring back my darling'

When the family returned to Naroda's house after the funeral, a suicide note was found in Jaiminbhai's bag. I want to tell you, Papa, forgive me." Mera khud ka Himmatnagar me Travels ka business tha.

 The name of Mary Travel Company was Jahan Holiday Solution. I lived there with Mary Fai or a boy named Pinakin Patel because I met Amritjivandas Swami and Amrutjivandas told me about my business. Amrutjivandas used to buy flight key tickets for me, and I did not take money from him. Swami bhagwan ka roop hote hai unse kaya paise lena aisa me sochta tha '

ALSO READ :-  One more fearless act: breaking the daughter's spine, cutting off the tongue; Gasdi gangrape in millet field, lost the fight against life at 3 o'clock at night

"If you ask Pinakin, you forbid him to give anything to Amrutjivandas."

The deceased further writes in the suicide note, "Later I booked him for taking Haribhakto to Nepal and I gave him a quotation of Rs 40 lakh." Aur unhone wo pass bhi kar diya tha. Then I paid him 22.84 lakh. If there is arrears, the payment will be made to Gujarat. But I still have to give it, so it was not allowed. Then Amrutjivandasji was called Pinakin De Dega. Later I toured and my payment did not come.

 If you ask Pinakin, he forbade him because he did not give anything to Amrutjivandas. Assemble the logo, I made some arrangements and I drowned, then I closed the business and I started this job in Ahmedabad. Mary Faye or a boy who committed suicide, he didn't take any money from me, but the case is still going on. My only request is. Mere hak ka paisa mere ma baap ko mile taki mera karza chukane ke liye sona girvi rakha tha wo chuda shake '

ALSO READ :-  One more fearless act: breaking the daughter's spine, cutting off the tongue; Gasdi gangrape in millet field, lost the fight against life at 3 o'clock at night

8 signatures of the deceased in the suicide note, the police recorded the crime of incitement

The deceased Jaiminbhai signed the text eight times. Along with that, two videos were also found in his mobile, in which he said that he was committing suicide because of Pinakin and Amrutjivandas.

CLICK HERE TO GUJARATI 

 Police have registered a complaint of incitement against Pinakin Patel and Amrutjivandas of Anand Vallabh Vidyanagar Gurukul in Navi Mumbai Khalapur on the basis of evidence that he was in debt as he owed Rs 17 lakh to Amrutjivandas.

No comments:

Post a Comment