Pages

Highlight Of Last Week

Search This Website

Monday, October 5, 2020

Complaint: Religious brother introduces sister's friend, friend takes Diu and commits three misdeeds in hotel


 
Complaint: Religious brother introduces sister's friend, friend takes Diu and commits three misdeeds in hotel

When Naradham first took the girl to Diu in October 2019, the girl's sister and brother-in-law were also present.

A young woman from Jasdan, who works as a computer operator on a contract basis in Rajkot PGVCL, has lodged a complaint of misconduct against a man named Ketan Damjibhai Kasundra of Jamnagar. In which he has said that while coming up in the bus from Jasdan, he came in contact with a person named Raju. Later, the young woman considered Raju to be the brother of religion.

 Raju was once contacted by his friend Ketan, who lives in Jamnagar, through a video call on the bus. The girl later had an affair with Ketan. Ketan lured the girl to Diu and raped her three times at the hotel. Later, the girl has lodged a police complaint saying that she cannot marry you as her caste is different.

ALSO READ :-  VI has launched Dhansu plan of only Rs 351, you will get these offers with 100GB data

The girl lodged a complaint at the Rajkot taluka police station

Rajkot taluka police has registered a case under IPC 376, 406, 504 against Ketan Damjibhai Kasundra, a resident of Bahucharaji Krupa Airport Road, Jamnagar Satyam Colony, on the complaint of the victim. 

In the year 2019, Kelvi had lured Ket to marry the victim. Later, he was repeatedly taken to Diu and forced to have sex at the Sea View Hotel near Ghoghala Beach. He has since been charged with treason for refusing to marry a young woman.

It was Raju who introduced the girl to Ketan

ALSO READ :- NPS For Traders and self employed persons 2020

The girl said in the complaint that when I was getting on the bus from Jasdan to Rajkot for a job, Rajubhai whom I had made a brother of religion. Rajubhai was talking to Ketan through a video call on his phone. At that time Ketan also saw me in the video and who is this? 

Asking that Rajubhai is my sister and wants to make friendship with my sister? When asked, Ketan said yes. After that Rajubhai introduced me to Ketan for the first time and took each other's numbers. Ketan said he was from Jamnagar and gave information about himself.

ALSO READ :-  Suicide: Amreli environmentalist and green ambassador Jitu Talaviya strangles and shortens life

Ketan and Raju took Diu on 18 October 2019

Ketan came to Rajkot in September 2019 and called me to meet him at Atmiya College. I went there and sat in his car and went to Pradyumna Park asking to go for a walk in the garden.

CLICK HERE TO GUJARATI

 I told Ketan that I liked him and that I liked him too and told Ketan that he would marry me. My sister and I went there on 18th October 2019 when Ketan called me at Rajkot Gondal Road intersection. Ketan came in his car with Rajubhai. They took me and my sister to Diu. Diu forcibly had sex with me at the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment