Pages

Highlight Of Last Week

Search This Website

Sunday, March 12, 2023

ધોરાજીની દીકરીએ ગળેફાંસો ખાધો

 Suicide of a schoolgirl


 A suicide note was found in the room


 Mention of being angry with father

 A class 11 student in Dhoraji has created a stir after she committed suicide by hanging herself in her hostel room.  Currently, the police have started an investigation based on the student's suicide note.


The student cut short her life by hanging herself

 According to the information, a student studying in Class 11 Science at Royal School in Dhoraji of Rajkot district has cut short her life by hanging herself in her hostel room.  The body of the student was found hanging in room number 318 of Dhoraji's Royal Hostel.  After reporting this to the police, a team of Dhoraji police rushed to the spot.


A suicide note was found in the room

 The police team searched the student's room and found a suicide note in the room.  She mentioned in this suicide note that she was angry with her father.  In the suicide note, the father has mentioned that he never considered his daughter.  Also said that his father is only angry, there is no option but to die.


Final message from the student

 Vidyarthini wrote in the suicide note, 'Dad, there is only one reason for my death and that is you.  I hated you so much.  Because you never considered me as your own daughter.  You only knew how to order and get angry.  I have one regret behind my death.  Who gave me the pram of both mother and father.  Sorry Grandma.......I Hate You Dad'


'Every single tear I will avenge'

 It is further written that, 'I will be with you when I remember.  Please forgive me because I cannot live in such tension.  Ma my soul will never rest.  I will avenge my every tear.'

ગુજરાતીમા વાચવા માટે અહી ક્લિક કરો

The dead body was shifted to PM Artha

 At present Dhoraji police have seized this suicide note and are investigating.  The family of the deceased student has been informed about this and the body has been shifted to the government hospital for post-mortem.

Source : "VTV News" 

No comments:

Post a Comment